Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adi Shachar



This is the progression I have made in expanding on the projection surface.
I have decided to go a diffrent direction from the plans I had posted, I am not going to build a structure around it but develop a projection surface that will command the space, with a video directed at it in some way. There will be more surface area covered, it's in progress.






Invisible Cities - Calvino by adishachar

This is a few segments put together of me reading from Italo Calvino's book Invisible Cities, short essays about a fictional Marco Polo describing the cities he travels to.

I'm not really sure what I am planning to do with this format exactly but I thought of including some segments as an audio component to parts of the video....


No comments:

Post a Comment